Computershare, our transfer agent, is responsible for maintaining ownership and registration records for all of our shareholders. They provide a full range of stock transfer services including:
- Registration and maintenance of stock ownership records
- Replacement of lost or stolen certificates
- Record keeping of issued certificates
- Safeguarding unissued certificates
Stock Transfer Guide
Our convenient stock transfer wizard will assist you with the most common types of stock ownership transfer requests.
To transfer stock to another name for a gift, due to a death, or for a name change (example: due to marriage) Please select from the two options below:
- U.S. Resident holder and/or their representative:
- Non-U.S. Resident holder and/or their representative:
Don't see what you're looking for? Check Forms for a complete range of stock transfer service requests.
To view the PDFs, you will need to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Call BB&T Shareholder Services at 800-213-4314.
Feel free to send us a message.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021